विश्व के सबसे बड़े पतंग द्वारा परमात्म अवतरण का शुभसंदेश
Message of God’s Incarnation through world’s largest Kite
SHIVRATRI Babamilan Murli 27/02/2014
Articles on SHIVRATRI - Click to read
Avyakt Bapdada 14/02/2014 - Murli
Dear divine family,
Godly loving remembrances.
It is my pleasure to share with you about the news that Dadi Ratanmohini shall be conferred Doctorate by Gulbarga University, Karnataka during their 32nd Convocation to be held on 20th February, 2014.
A spiritual conversation with Dadi Janki
Dadi meeting friends, old and new…..
Global Cooperation House, London
‘What does the power of silence mean to you?
In what way has it has an impact in your life?’ ….
An invited gathering of 90 people, contacts and friends of Dadi’s, some old and some new, were served a buffet supper before discussing the questions above with each other in pairs. MC Louise Richmond welcomed Dadi, who took everyone into silence with her drishti before sitting to listen to the feedback offered by various people:
- Power of silence helps me look within away from the outer world. When I look within it connects me with the Supreme
- Real happiness is found when we look inwards in ‘silent sitting’
- it is a discipline that connects me to God….’silent sitting’ helps us change our ways of looking at things
- it helps us think positively throughout the day…..it changes attitudes
- Silence helps me soften and connect with my heart
- Whenever I am mentally tired I take some silence and forget everything.
- Silence is a great power and immediately afterwards one is energised
- Sometimes within silence the depth of emotions come up withinand it isn’t an empty space – it dredges up some of the most difficult aspects of life and my question is the process of offering up that suffering only possible when we are able to sit in silence in trust and love?
Before Dadi Janki took to the stage with Sister Manda translating, one soul mentioned that this is his first experience of the Brahma kumaris and he was struck by the calm and settled atmosphere and his first impression was of entering a very peaceful world. A short clip from ‘The Secrets of Dadi Janki’ film was viewed, demonstrating Dadi’s humour and stamina with love and happiness exuding in every situation. Points from Dadi’s sharing:
- How does one clean the conscience – through meditation
- I am no author or speaker…I just know how to use my heart, mind and eyes well.
- If a soul starts to think about spirituality through spiritual knowledge their lives can be transformed
- Silence does so much…what is the difference between peace and silence…..
- The heart calls out for peace….the heart is broken into many pieces
- Inner peace allows the pieces of the heart to be healed and to begin with we don’t quite understand how this works and we ask the question what can I do and how can I do it
- Silence means to go inside and become introspective and when we do this even for a few mintues it feels good…
- In silence I understand that I am loveful and powerful
- Bhavna is a translation of the words I am speaking in the form of a loving feeling.
- To be introspective means to go within the self and allow oneself to experience inner peace
- It has been 40 years that I have been doing service here in London and I came to England at 58 years of age and now I am 98 and look at this beautiful scene.
- The intellect will allow you to be peaceful, the intellect speaks to the mind and it is through the mind that one says to the senses: become peaceful…..
- Be introverted, let there be the power of concentration and then the spirit inside remains constant.
- We need understanding and realisation in order to practise this
- We can understand the truth and adopt it.
- Consciousness and conscience are very subtle.
- What I do must be elevated and bring love and peace to others
- Tests come and when someone speaks to you forcibly with anger…let there be patience, truth, love and faith and use all these qualities so it doesn’t matter how forceful or angry someone gets…
- This finger (Dadi was pointing upwards) is very powerful and does a lot and it says to me to go inside…..So it indicates me to go beyond sound and to the silent place, the Home, where my Father the Ccean of Peace resides.
- The Supreme is known as the One who is the Remover of sorrow and the Bestower of happiness and I have to simply be like him, to follow him…
- Brahma Baba followed what God wanted him to do…He did follow the Father….
- I never saw Brahma Baba get upset about anything…..so many different types of people came to Baba but he developed such power of peace inside…so that whoever came in front of him became peaceful naturally.
- When we live peacefully we have the feeling of living in paradise.
- When there is something not right with the body or relationships yet inside there is peace there is the experience of being healthy, wealthy and happy.
- If money and position are the basis of my life then I can never have peace
- The One above is inspiring things to happen and what do I have to do….nothing..It is my job just to be peaceful in side and give to others…….
- Brahma Baba’s forehead is very special and what is in our heart is always reflected through our forehead…
- At the centre of the forehead is where the soul resides and the Supreme resides up above.
- Light is weightless and easy….there is a big difference in the consciousness that is engrossed in the physical and the consciousness that is aware of itself beyond this
- All are making effort to develop the awareness of the self as a spiritual being.
- I am able to experience a connection with The Divine and it is this experience that can kill the poor ego and go beyond the consciousness of matter and experience natural peace…then peace penetrates deep within my nature.
- This is the nature that is filled with truth, peace and love and allows the nature of others to become peaceful too.
- Experiment and experience Peace.
- Wherever you live let there be connection, communication and relationships of peace
- We are brothers and sisters and all children of the Divine
- We say this is the relationship then we need the connection and communication too….I am going to give you a gift a for my birthday…this relationship and connection…..when there is light and might everything is right.
- Someone mentioned that the whole world needs peace…if everyone comes together it is possible.
- We need to go beyond the domain of sun,stars and moon and experience the consistent silence of the Home
- We are the spiritual constellation of sun, moon and stars ….understand this and bring light to the world.
- I have a little bit of intoxication as I consider myself a lucky, lovely shining star…the child of the Sun of Knowledge
- The sun of knowledge gives light….and also gives a current….sakaash….both and we are all learning to do this because we are His children.
Dadi then answered questions on destiny and luck, and shared words from a card entitled ‘To follow means… Sister Manda took everyone into a powerful experience of silence and peace and into God’s love to allow whatever is latent within the self to emerge in this connection with God. Sister Jayanti shared words of deep gratitude to Dadi for all her enthusiasm, love and wisdom and noted how Brahma Baba and Dadi had both had a life transforming influence on her life, in very beautiful ways and that Dadi is a great hero to many of us… as there is so much to learn from her as she always references the One above.. Sister Jayanti thanked all for coming. Toli and Blessings were shared with all.